Hotfixes: November 14 (Source)
- (Blood) The Hungering Maw now increases the player's Armor by 10%, then increases by 1% for every additional point put into the Infinite Progression Artifact Trait.
- (Restoration) The legendary item Aman'Thul's Wisdom should now work correctly with Rejuvenation and Germination when cast on other players.
- (Beast Mastery) Spiritbound now increases the player's damage, Hati's damage, and the player's pet damage by 5%, then increases by 0.5% for every additional point put into the Infinite Progression Artifact Trait.
- The damage from Greater Blessing of Might will no longer be increased twice by some debuffs on the target.
- (Discipline) Forbidden Flame now increases the player's damage and healing by 4%, then increases by 0.4% for every additional point into the Infinite Progression Artifact Trait.
- Shadow: Voidform’s Insanity drain now begins at 8 Insanity per second (down from 9), but will increase at a 10% faster rate
- Developers’ Notes: We want to reduce the maximum amount of time that Surrender to Madness can be maintained, without significantly impacting Shadow otherwise. Our intent in this hotfix is that it’s still effective to use Surrender similarly to how it is currently used, but that its maximum potential in ideal situations is slightly less extreme.
- Sweet Souls should no longer completely heal the Warlock when an ally uses a healthstone.
- Hellfire Citadel
- LFR Queuing for Archimonde’s Fall at the Black Gate now has Anetheron, Azgalor, Kaz’rogal, and Archimonde spawned once the queue pops.
- Return to Karazhan
- Fixed an issue which could cause Galindre to not reset properly on a failed attempt.
- Trial of Valor
- Anchor Slam should now inflict less damage to secondary targets on Normal difficulty.
- Resolved an issue where Fury of the Maw would do drastically more damage than intended on targets recently wounded by an Orb of Corrosion.
- All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively.
- All items from the Trial of Valor have had their base item level increased by 5. This change will be applied retroactively.
- The damage from the equip effect of Choker of Barbed Reins should scale down in Timewalking dungeons.
Player versus Player
The following PvP adjustments will take place with the next realm maintenance.
- (Frost) Strength reduced by 10%.
- (Blood) Blood Boil now deals full damage in PvP (was reduced).
- Developers’ Notes: Frost Death Knight damage continues to be higher than we’d like following the changes in Patch 7.1. For Blood, we no longer feel the damage reduction on Blood Boil is necessary. We plan to make a broader set of changes for them (and other tanks) in Patch 7.1.5.
- (Feral) Rake now deals 20% less damage to players.
- Developers’ Notes: We like that Feral Druids can apply a lot of spread pressure through their bleeds, but Rake’s damage feels out of line.
- (Fire) Intellect increased by 10%.
- Developers’ Notes: Fire Mages have simply fallen behind in terms of damage output, and we felt they needed an increase.
- (Holy) Mana regeneration has been reduced.
- (Holy) Avenging Crusader now costs 110,000 mana.
- Developers’ Notes: Holy Paladins are too mana efficient in current PvP gameplay. We’re reducing their overall regeneration, as well as adding a mana cost to Avenging Crusader, since it was essentially mana-free healing.
- Feint reduces damage taken from player cast area-of-effect spells by 30% (was 50%).
- (All specs) Stamina has been increased by 5%.
- Developers’ Notes: Feint’s AoE damage reduction is intended to protect Rogues during dungeon and raid encounters, but many class abilities that feel like single target spells in PvP are treated as AoE effects (e.g. Lunar Strike, Ice Nova). This makes Rogues unintentionally resistant to those abilities. We’re reducing Feint’s AoE damage reduction in PvP, but increasing Stamina to compensate.
- (Elemental) Stormkeeper now increases damage of Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and Lava Beam by 100% against players (was 200%)
- (Elemental) Intellect increased by 5%.
- Developers' Notes: Stormkeeper is at the center of a combination of cooldowns and procs that can cause extraordinarily high damage in a very short time. We're reducing its impact but increasing Elemental's damage overall to compensate.
- (Affliction) Unstable Affliction's dispel damage has been doubled.
- (Destruction) Chaos Bolt now deal an additional 35% damage against players (was 20%).
- Developers’ Notes: Patch 7.1 changed the design of Unstable Affliction, and our initial tuning on the dispel damage was simply too low. For Destruction, we want spending Soul Shards on Chaos Bolt to feel rewarding when weighed against the alternatives.
- The weekly event quest “The Very Best” should no longer be cleared from the quest log when logging in on a low-level character.
- Kirin Tor world quests can now appear when the Kirin Tor emissary is not active.
- Players no longer receive any sound following the Quick Join notifications when friends or guild members queue.
World of Warcraft : Patch Notes 7.1 - 11/14/2016