Hotfixes: October 26 (Source)
- Fixed a bug that caused Dark Transformation to not trigger some additional effects, and not correctly transform abominations into flesh golems.
- Fixed a bug where Shred could sometimes fail to deal damage or generate combo points.
- Full Moon is again in the Arcane school.
- Bestial Fury will correctly increase Bestial Wrath's damage bonus to your pet and Hati.
- Enslave Demon can correctly target enemies up to one level above the caster.
- Missions will be less likely to offer follower armor set items to players that have maxed out the item level of all their champions.
- The legendary Rogue ring Insignia of Ravenholdt should now be able to hit creatures with large hitboxes.
- The legendary Warlock belt Power Cord of Lethtendris should no longer incorrectly have a chance to be activated by targets that already have Unstable Affliction.
- Thorns now has a 1 second cooldown between procs.
- Killing the Waking Nightmare first during quest, "Waking Nightmares" will no longer prevent players from seeing Slumbering Nightmare.
World of Warcraft : Patch Notes 7.1 - 10/26/2016