Hotfixes: September 28 (Source)
- The ground mount speed bonus from Broken Isles Pathfinder now stacks with the passive class bonuses On a Pale Horse and Heart of Crusader.
- Multiple Unholy Death Knights with the Armies of the Damned artifact trait can now have their Death, Pestilence, and Famine debuffs applied at the time.
- Soothing Mist is no longer interrupted by Spirit Tether.
- (Brewmaster) Set bonuses for the Battlewrap of the Hurricane’s Eye (Tier 18) have been adjusted:
- 2 pieces: Increases the chance for your Gift of the Ox to summon a Healing Sphere by 2% (was 5%).
- 4-pieces: Every time you gather a Healing Sphere, the remaining cooldowns of your Ironskin Brew and Purifying Brew are reduced by 1 second (was 5 seconds).
- Shadow Dance should now be useable and should not be cancelled when the Rogue is affected by an enemy Hunter's Flare.
- Lava Beam damage increased by 23%.
- (Restoration) The artifact trait Tidal Pools will now correctly heal all areas when multiple Tidal Pools are active at once.
- Seed of Corruption will now properly detonate and spread if the target dies while still affected.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Agony to not stack or generate Soul Shards.
- (Demonology) The Artifact ability Thal'kiel's Consumption will no longer sometimes fail to do damage because the target moves out of range.
- (Destruction) The Artifact ability Dimensional Rift will no longer spawn portals that are out of range to do damage to your target.
Dungeons and Raids
- Pet Charm missions now provide Pet Charms for both the main reward and the bonus reward.
The Emerald Nightmare
- Players should receive bonus roll opportunities more reliably if they are eligible for them.
- Immunities can no longer remove Darkening Soul or Blackening Soul. Dispelling either effect with an Imp's Singe Magic will give the owning Warlock +25 Nightmare Corruption.
- Cloak of Fel Flames now correctly reduce magic damage taken by 15 % when immolation aura is active.
- Shard of the Exodar no longer causes Drums of Fury to unaffected by Exhaustion/Sated effects.
- Ancient Mana Gems and Ancient Mana Crystals now stack to 5.
- Loot-a-rang should no longer break hostile players' stealth.
- Players can now get credit and be able to bonus roll for world bosses if they are up to 200 yards away when it dies.
- A number of questgivers’ pets are no longer critter-type creatures.
- During “Leyhollow Infestation”, players now only drop the rock when taking damage or attacking, not when entering combat, and player speed is only reduced by 50% when carrying a rock (was 75% reduced speed).
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause Guardian Druids to not obtain credit for killing Arch-Desecrator Malithar during "When Dreams Become Nightmares".
- Tomes of the Tranquil Mind obtained from "In the Blink of an Eye" are now Bind-on-pickup.
World of Warcraft : Patch Notes 7.0.3 - 09/28/2016