Hotfixes: September 16 (Source)
- (Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Most abilities used by Tank specializations have had their damage reduced by 10%. Abilities which are shared with other specializations remain unchanged for those other specializations.
- Fury of the Illidari will now correctly continue to do damage if your character is crowd controlled.
- (Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Fel Barrage proc rate changed to be consistent, regardless of target count.
- Developers’ Notes: Havoc burst AoE damage has proved to be too strong, and Fel Barrage was the most prominent source of that. It should shine in multi-target situations because it does AoE damage; it doesn't need to also proc more often in those situations.
- (Guardian) Ursoc’s Endurance will correctly allow Ironfur to persist for its extended duration.
- (Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Strike of the Wind Lord now deals reduced damage to secondary targets.
- Developers’ Notes: Windwalker burst AoE damage was a bit too strong, and Strike of the Wind Lord is the biggest source of that. We want it to remain strong for single target, but not as strong with its secondary damage.
- Devotion Aura should no longer drop off of the Paladin using it if the Paladin moves too quickly.
- (Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector now heals for 30% of missing health (down from 35%).
- (Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Scatter the Shadows (Protection Paladin artifact trait) now increases the healing of Light of the Protector by 6/12/18% (down from 10/20/30%).
- Developers’ Notes: Protection Paladin self-healing was buffed substantially near the end of beta, based on concerns that it was too weak, but those concerns have proved unfounded. We're bringing it back down to its intended level.
- Shadow Mania will no longer continue to generate insanity after you unlearn the talent.
- The bonus Ghost Wolf speed from Rehgar’s Bodyguard ability should persist through entering combat, though it will not apply when entering Ghost Wolf while in combat.
- Destruction Warlocks that are stuck on the final Artifact acquisition quest "Ritual Ruination" should now find it easier to get through all obstacles. Any warlocks that already have the Artifact, but are stuck on a quest objective, should return to Dalaran to get full credit for the quest.
- Pleasure through Pain will now properly reduce the cooldown of Shadow Bolt while the Succubus is affected by Glyph of Shivarra.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some players from being granted all of the follower missions that were intended for their followers’ ilevels.
- Fixed an issue where very rarely, players would not be able to acquire Champions on certain characters.
- Hunters who have researched the Eagle Ally perk and have since changed to no longer have that perk will no longer be teleported to unusable flight points when using the Flight Master's Whistle.
- The rewards from Twisting Nether Demon Hunter Class hall trait have been improved.
- Assault on Violet Hold
- Blood-Princess Thel'ena's Essence of the Blood Princess now increases pet and guardian damage done by 100%.
- Darkheart Thicket
- Fixed an issue that was causing Dresaron to sometimes fly away.
- Throne of Thunder
- Fixed an issue where Megaera could reset when players attempted to solo the encounter.
- Legion foods and drinks should now restore twice as much health and mana.
- The damage output of Potion of Deadly Grace and Potion of the Old War has been increased by 100%.
- Several followers have had the effectiveness of their abilities reduced against players.
- Fixed an issue where PvP World Quests would occasionally reward items that were more powerful than intended for low Honor rank players.
- Demon Hunter
- Fury of the Illidari now deals 30% less damage to players
- You can now summon Dread Captain Thedon for the World Quest “Dread End” if you kill Serpentrix before interacting with the Ghostly Brazier.
World of Warcraft : Patch Notes 7.0.3 - 09/16/2016