Hotfixes: September 14 (Source)
- Hati will now reset appearance to the default blue wolf form the first time summoned.
- Developers’ Notes: Due to a bug, some hunters had Hati transform with the Essence Swapper into appearances that are unintended. A fix has been made for this to prevent future issues, but to get rid of any unintended appearances that players may already have, Hati’s appearance will be reverted to the default blue wolf when first summoned, and should retain any appearance changes thereafter. The Essence Swapper will continue to allow you to change Hati’s appearance to match that of your currently active hunter pet.
- Judgment's damage on secondary targets should correctly match its damage on the primary target.
- Clarity of Will's maximum shield size will be correctly increased by Versatility.
- (Enhancement) Feral Lunge will no longer threaten enemies when cast. Feral Lunge now only causes threat when it lands and deals damage.
- The amount of follower experience granted by missions has been increased.
- Lower-level followers should have access to more missions, even when the player has very high level followers active.
- Players who failed to be rewarded Hymdall during the resolution of the quest "Jorhuttam" are properly granted him as a follower after entering their class hall.
- Players should no longer be able to apply for Premade Group Finder parties for Arcway or Court of Stars if they have not gained access to those dungeons.
- Eye of Azsharah
- For the quest “Cleansing the Dreamway”, Rarefied Water should now drop from every boss. Other enemies no longer drop the item for the quest.
- Level 110 legendary rings and amulets, which all previously had no sockets, should now have 1 Prismatic socket per item.
- Blingtron 6000 should no longer transport some players underneath the world.
- The alchemy spell Transmute: Fish to Gems should now take Cursed Queenfish, not Ghostly Queenfish.
- Operation Murloc Freedom now only rewards Timeworn Artifacts while the World Quest is active.
- The Nightbourne Loupe for the quest "A Personal Touch" is now carried by both male and female nightborne.
- The quest object "The Black Tome" for the quest "The Black Tome" now spawns in a location that is accessible without having to jump onto the altar.
- On “Cry Thunder!”, players can no longer interact with Vethir to start the bombing run if they’re in a raid group.
- Elothir should consistently offer "Reading the Leaves" and "Given to Corruption" when a player is eligible for the quests.
- Adjustments to spawn rate and credit for the Fishing World Quest “Buoy Fishing” have been made to streamline the quest.
- Players should no longer experience phasing issues when re-visiting Dalaran over Karazhan for the Legion pre-launch quests.
World of Warcraft : Patch Notes 7.0.3 - 09/14/2016