Warlords of Draenor hotfixes have been published the 11/20/2015 ! Here is the patch notes :
Patch 6.2.3 Hotfixes: November 20 (Source)
Class Balance Tuning Changes
- Chimaera Shot now deals 10% less damage while in PvP combat (down from dealing 20% less damage in PvP combat).
- Rising Sun Kick now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
- Weakened Soul effect from Power Word: Shield now has an 11-second duration while in PvP combat (down from 15 seconds). The perk, Enhanced Power Word: Shield (Discipline, Shadow) will continue to reduce the duration of Weakened Soul by an additional 3 seconds.
- Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) is now 25% less effective while in PvP combat (down from being 33% less effective).
- Lava Burst now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
- Maelstrom Weapon now increases direct healing done by 5% while in PvP combat (down from a 10% increase to direct healing).
- Shadowburn now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
- 4-piece PvP set bonus for Destruction Warlocks now increases damage dealt by Incinerate on targets afflicted by the casting Warlock's Immolate by 100% (up from 50%).
- Players entering Ashran on a flying mount should no longer cause a Fel Reaver sound to play.
- [Requires a realm restart] Dark Waters: Players that abandon the quest should now have an easier time acquiring it again.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players are now scaled to item level 350 (up from 300) while Timewalking in End Time.
- Fangs of the Father's 2-piece set bonus should now correctly grant the 5 combo point bonus.
- Warmongering Gladiator's Runeaxe should now be correctly labeled as a Warlords Season 3 item.